Criminals are disguising themselves as NPHCDA to steal money or sensitive information. If you are contacted by a person or organization that appears to be from NPHCDA, verify their authenticity before responding.
National Primary Health Care Development Agency will:
- Never ask you to login to view safety information
- Never email attachments you didn’t ask for
- Never ask you to visit a link outside of www.nphcda.gov.ng
- Never charge money to apply for a job, register for a training, or reserve a hotel
- Never conduct lotteries or offer prizes, grants, certificates or funding through email
- Never ask you to donate directly to emergency response plans or funding appeals.
Beware that criminals use email, websites, phone calls, text messages, and even fax messages for their scams. You can verify if communication is legit by contacting NPHCDA directly.